High School Students
Students who have completed the Eighth grade may be admitted on a part-time basis subject to the following requirements.
- No physical education courses may be taken
- Students must complete the appropriate College Placement Exam when registering for English, Mathematics or Reading courses
- Students must have met any course prerequisite requirements
- Students are required to fulfill the minimum day requirement at their high school, or, for charter/home-schooled students, the parent has to verify that the proposed college course work will not interfere with the student’s basic high school course work
- Charter or home-schooled students must present a grade equivalency certification documenting the grade level the student has achieved
- Charter or home-schooled students must present a copy of the affidavit submitted to the State of County Office of Education to document the student’s involvement in an educational process
- Concurrently enrolled students receive the lowest priority registration
Students are subject to all rules, regulations and fees at the college. The enrollment fee will be waived for eligible students, but the Student Services Fee (and Non-Resident Tuition if applicable) will be charged. Contact your local high school Counseling office for further information if you wish to enroll in a college course.