Apply Now StepsWelcome to Lake County Campus, Woodland Community College! Thank you for your interest in our college and academic programs. If this is your first time taking a class with Lake County Campus, follow the easy steps outlined below.
Step 1 — Complete the Online Application
Once you have submitted your application, an email will be sent to you with further instructions within one business day. A WebAdvisor account and student ID number will be assigned to you. This email will include a link to retrieve your student ID from WebAdvisor.
Step 2 — Have You Attended a different College/University?
Send official Transcripts immediately from all the colleges you previously attended. Delivery of transcripts can take weeks, so plan ahead.
Mail to: Admissions & Records, Lake County Campus, 15880 Dam Rd. Ext, Clearlake, CA 95422
Transcript information can count toward earning your degree and establishing course level placement if you completed Math, Reading, or English courses at another college.
When meeting with a Counselor – Unofficial transcripts or copies may be used for informational and advising purposes.
Step 3 — Financial Aid
You may be eligible for Financial Aid
Don’t assume you won’t qualify. On your FAFSA enter both Federal School Codes for Woodland Community College and Yuba College.
Woodland Community College Code 041438 Yuba College Code 001344
– APPLY NOW!
Step 4 — Assessment Test
Prepare to take the Assessment Test by visiting the Placement Examination website for Sample Questions, Practice and Tutorials
If you have already completed English or math courses at another college, the placement test may not be necessary; check with a counselor or contact the testing office
You do need an appointment for placement testing by calling the main line 707-995-7900. Allow two hours for the test. Bring your photo I.D.
If you have taken a Placement Exam at a different college you might not need to retake it at Yuba College.
Step 5 — Orientation
Orientations are required for all new students.
WAIT to initiate orientation until you get the email from us indicating your account has been created. Please call 995-7900 to schedule an in-person orientation. If an in-person orientation is not available, you can view the online orientation.
Before taking the online orientation, you will need to look up your WebAdvisor User ID. Your WebAdvisor User ID is the first initial of your last name (capitalized) followed by your 7 digit student ID number (i.e. L0123456). If you do not know your 7 digit student ID number, you can retrieve your WebAdvisor User ID here . Note: If you did not provide a social security number in your OpenCCC application, you will need to visit the Admissions & Records office to receive your student ID number.
Once you have your WebAdvisor User ID, access the online orientation here, and enter your WebAdvisor User ID and password.
Step 6 — Register for your classes
Now it’s time to register for your classes. Begin by clicking here. Then follow these steps:
- Select the term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) from the top drop down menu and search for subjects from each drop down menu. You do not need to enter course numbers or section numbers to perform this search. You may, but are not required to, limit your search to specific days and times or specific instructors. After filling in the desired fields, click “submit” to find available classes.
- Compile a list of preferred classes, noting their course, code, and section numbers. See illustration below:
- After you have a printed list of preferred classes, click the top of the screen at “Log in.”
- Under User ID, type in the first letter of your last name, capitalized, followed by your 7-digit number. For example, J0067812 or A0498412. Under Password, type the 2-digit month, day and last 2-digit year of your birthday. For example, if you were born on April 8, 1982, your password would be 040882. Then click “Submit.”
- Click the box “Students” at the top right of the screen.
- Click “Register or Drop” under the section “Registration.”
- Click the checkbox to acknowledge that you must pay for classes within 10 days after you register or you will be dropped from your classes for non-payment. Then click “Submit.”
- Click “Express registration.”
- Fill in the appropriate class codes, course numbers and section numbers for all your classes. See illustration below:
- After entering all required information, click “submit” to register.
Congratulations! You are registered for classes at Yuba College, Lake County Campus! Remember to print a copy of your schedule from WebAdvisor as verification of enrollment.
Step 7 — Pay for Classes
Pay for classes/payment option Make sure that you have dropped any classes that you do not plan on attending before you choose a payment plan.
If you do NOT drop by the REFUND DEADLINE – you will OWE the fees for your classes. You may not obtain transcripts, your diploma, or register for future semesters if you owe fees.
Step 8 — Books & Class Materials
Purchase your books online – You can get a list of required textbooks, purchase your books online, find information about store locations, or purchase Yuba College spirit merchandise.
Step 9 — Prepare for your first day of classes!
Attend class on the first day of instruction to avoid being dropped from your course(s).
Keep a copy of your schedule to remember the dates, times, and locations of your classes.
Take advantage of the numerous instructional support services on campus.
Get to know your instructors – inside and outside the classroom. They can be your greatest allies
Step 10 — Purchase your Parking Permit