During the COVID-19 epidemic effective April 13, 2020, all of our departments are working remotely. You can still reach our team by phone. Here are some important phone numbers to reach our departments at the Lake County campus.
|Admissions and Records||707-995-7908|
|High School Students (Dual Enrollment, Middle College)||707-560-1377|
|Ingrid Larsen, Counselor||707-995-7922|
|Main Office and Administration||707-995-7900|
|Student Success Center||707-461-0917|
|Tara Williams, Counselor||707-995-7914|
The following links provide additional resources that might be helpful to students during the shelter-in-place orders.
- Book a Counseling Appointment
- Learn about Online Counseling
- List of important dates for the 2019-20 Academic Year
- Affordable laptop computers from Amazon, Microsoft, and CollegeBuys.org
- Things to consider if you want to withdraw from your classes
- Instead of withdrawing from you classes, you should also consider asking your instructor for an Incomplete grade. You can then work with the instructor on a plan to complete your schoolwork beyond the end of the semester.
We understand that these are stressful times, and students need to do what is right for them and their circumstances. We are here to help. Before making any decisions that you might regret later, please make an appointment with your counselor. Please take care of yourselves!