WebAdvisor only for unofficial transcripts. Woodland Community College offers three ways to order official transcripts:
- Request Online: Woodland Community College now works with the National Student Clearinghouse for official transcript orders. An additional $2.25 processing fee from National Student Clearinghouse will be applied to your credit/debit card for any transcript ordered online.
- Request through U.S. Mail or Fax: If you prefer mailing in a transcript request form, please download, print, fill out and sign the transcript request form.
Official Transcript: The first two transcripts ever requested are free of charge, $5.00 per copy after the first two. There is a $10.00 RUSH fee for over-the-counter and 48 hour requests. Note: Transcripts requested during the weeks of December 25th and January 1st will not be processed until approximately 7-10 business days upon return from Winter Break.
Request by Mail:
Lake County Campus – Records Office
15880 Dam Rd. Ext
Clearlake, CA 95422
Transcript Request Form
Request by Fax:
Fax: (707) 994-3553
- In Person (Over-The-Counter)
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Administration Building 100
Photo ID is required for the release of any personal information. Transcripts will not be released to a third party without written authorization from the student.All transcript orders require appropriate authorization in compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). If you need to authorize someone to pick up a transcript on your behalf, print and bring or mail in the transcript authorization of release form.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Any previous names used while attending
- Your current address,
- Phone number,
- Your Birth Date,
- Your Social Security Number or Student ID Number,
- Dates of attendance,
- The address where transcript is to be sent, and
- Your signature (REQUIRED ON ALL REQUESTS)
Telephone Requests are NOT accepted
Transcripts will be sent out by mail or can be picked up from Admissions & Records. We do NOT fax, Fed Ex, or priority mail transcripts.
The first two transcripts are free of charge. A fee of $5.00 is charged for each additional transcript requested. Transcripts take 10-14 business days to process, or 14-21 if requested during peak registration times (this does not include regular U.S. Postal Service mailing time).
You can: Pay by check, money order, Visa, Discover, American Express, or Mastercard
Make check or money order payable to Yuba Community College District