California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption

Change Of Student Data Request

High School Permit to Attend

Residency Application

Transcript Authorization of Release

Transcript Request

The Following forms are now located on MyCampus Portal under Student Resources > Woodland Community College > Admissions and Records > Forms :

  • Add/Drop Form
  • Certificate Petition
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Graduation Petition
  • Matriculation Form
  • Pass/No Pass
  • Prerequiste Challenge
  • Requisite Equivalency Verification
  • Student Petition
  • Student Release of Information