LibraryWelcome to the Lake County Campus Library. Our staff can help you with research projects, finding reference articles, using the online resources, or proctoring a test for an online class.
HoursEffective March 19, 2020, the Lake County Campus library will be closed while the COVID-19 pandemic is in effect. We apologize for the inconvenience. Curbside pickup for fall is available by appointment August 17 – December 18, 2020.
- Request items through your library account or by calling your campus library.
- You can reach the LCC Library at 707-995-7323. Be sure to include your first and last name, student/colleague ID number, and phone number when leaving a message.
- You will be contacted when your items are ready for pickup.
|Lake County Campus Library Phone/Fax (Kandice Goodman, Library Media Specialist)||(707) 995-7915|
|Librarian (WCC)||(530) 668-3688|
|Distributive Education Exam Proctoring (Kandice Goodman)||(707) 995-7323|
|Reference/Research Assistant (WCC)||(530) 661-7224|
Textbook ReservesThe Yuba College Library reserve collection consists of textbooks and other materials made available for students to support them in their classes. The materials on reserve are available to students for a short circulation period — 2 hours, 1 day, 4 days, or 1 week — depending on the needs of the class and the instructions we receive from the faculty.
Research AssistanceResearch help is available for all subject areas either in person, email, or by phone.
Computers/Cyberlab16 computers are available during the library open hours. Printing is available for $0.10 (black and white). Photo-copies can be made for $0.10 (black and white). Cyberlab also houses a computer training lab used for various workshops and class visits.
Group Study roomsThe library has 3 group study rooms available for check out. Only 2 or more people are allowed per room between the hours of 7:45 am to 4:00 pm. Rooms can be checked out for 2 hours at a time with a valid YCCD library card. Please let a staff member know when you are done with the room. Dry erase markers for the study room whiteboards are available for check out at the media desk. Study Room Rules
- Covered drinks only, no food.
- Please clean up after yourself. Push in chairs & clean off tables.
- Use dry erase boards with eraser and/or towel & water.
- Voices carry – please be mindful of those outside the room.